Hello, thank you for stopping by, I’m Kim…
I decided 10 years ago to stop living life on auto-pilot and start building the life I dreamed of… I am SO ready to help you do the same.
I am a balance of techy geek and graphic design guru, so while I can build a technically clean Website with all the functionality that you could dream of… I can visually translate your branded look to represent you online perfectly!
For those wanting more background
Here is my full curriculum vitae
Please contact me with any questions, and for a quote on designing your brand!
Formerly Studio K and My Blog Chick Inspired,
I simplified my brand in 2015 to Kim Critz (pronounced Cr”eye”tz) and Soul Happy Marketing, It just felt right.
- Since my mom bought my first Crayola briefcase art set when I was 6, I have been in love with being able to create with no boundaries.
- Studied Art and Design at Western Michigan University.
- Taught High School Studio Art, Graphic Art and Business Technology Classes for 10 years.
- Directed Art and Product Development for a company near Ann Arbor, Michigan. In this role I was blessed to be able to travel the world. I took multiple trips to Hong Kong and spent a lot of time in New York. My team and I created product lines for Target, JC Penney, mall based chain stores, Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob, Scholastic’s Clifford the Big Red Dog and more. It was an amazing adventure.
- My favorite places to be are designing, on the lake with my family and cooking.
- Along with marketing tips and tricks- free downloadables, tutorials and inspiration- I include my favorite recipes on my blog Soul Happy Marketing- please join the fun! Subscribe below!
Why The Bird?
The bird represents a number of things to me, launching, taking flight, rising from struggle, peace, stress free, spreading your wings, living a dream. I designed it carefully with colors that felt good to my soul, uplifting and energizing.