Hello, thank you for stopping by, I’m Kim…
I decided over 10 years ago to stop living life on auto-pilot and start building the life I dreamed of… I am SO ready to help you do the same.
I am a balance of techy geek and graphic design guru, so while I can build a technically clean Website with all the functionality that you could dream of… I can visually translate your branded look to represent you online perfectly!
For those wanting more background
Here is my full curriculum vitae
Please contact me here with any questions, and for a quote on designing your brand!
- Since my mom bought my first Crayola briefcase art set when I was 6, I have been in love with being able to create with no boundaries.
- Studied Art and Design at Western Michigan University.
- Taught High School Studio Art, Graphic Art and Business Technology Classes for 10 years.
- Directed Art and Product Development for a company near Ann Arbor, Michigan. In this role I was blessed to be able to travel the world. I took multiple trips to Hong Kong and spent a lot of time in New York. My team and I created product lines for Target, JC Penney, mall based chain stores, Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob, Scholastic’s Clifford the Big Red Dog and more. It was an amazing adventure.
- My favorite places to be are designing, on the lake with my family and cooking.
Why The Bird?
The bird represents a number of things to me, launching, taking flight, rising from struggle, peace, stress free, spreading your wings, living a dream. I designed it carefully with colors that felt good to my soul, uplifting and energizing.